The Home of "IDGF; IDK; Now what to do?"

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Method #6: Jello Apples

DISCLAIMER: Do not judge the eating habits until you have tried it.

So I have been in Girl Scouts for over 10 years and the best snack we eat at camp is Jello Apples. My troop and I go to camp for older girls in the fall every year, and we have a "girls weekend". In order to eat at camp we have to bring all of our food so an easy snack is an apple but adding the Jello in just makes it 10 times better.

The Recipe:
1. Get apples, a cutting board, bowls, and jello powder mix.
2. Cut the apple into slices, and pour the jello mixes (dry) into bowls.
3. Dip the apples eat and enjoy.

My personal favorite flavor is Strawberry as it compliments the apple well, however other various flavors of Jello are great too such as Island Pineapple or Lime. If you really wanted to be crazy you could even mix flavors and have a crazy combination of flavored apples. Have fun experimenting with the different flavors. That's all for now as I have ended up super sick this weekend with some form of the flu-like symptoms. I hope they are gone by Monday.

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment